Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

February DT Day with Denise

Hi Everyone,
Today is my turn to inspire you all to enter our current challenge "Let's See A Banner".
Please remember to use a banner, whether it is a die, one you've made or a punch we look forward to seeing your creation, just remember to have fun.


I have used "The Larakins" this time and coloured them in with Copics.  

More details can be found on my Blog.

I hope I have inspired you today to join in and enter our challenge HERE

Also don't forget drop on into the Digital Design Shop HERE , to see the wonderful Emerald Faeries Family.

Have a wonderful day
Crafty Hugs
Denise xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card full of lots of lovely details x

Denise Goeldner said...

Thanks Sandra xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh This is so pretty Denise. Those little guys are so cute.
Hugs
Tracey